Find Your Home
Do you know how the mortgage loan process works? We want you to be educated on the process so you fully understand step by step how we are going to get you in the home of your dreams. We have a unique tool built specifically to help you understand the mortgage loan process from start to finish!
Are you ready to apply now? Start your application!
What is a jumbo loan?
A jumbo loan is a type of home financing that allows borrowers to buy luxury homes or refinance existing large mortgages by exceeding the loan limits set by the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA). Jumbo loans allow you to have larger loans at a lower rate because it does not conform to the requirements set by the major mortgage loan companies Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
Your loan is considered a jumbo loan if the loan amount exceeds the acceptable limit to be considered as ‘conforming’ to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guidelines.
What benefits do jumbo loans have?
- Jumbo loans can assist you in borrowing the money needed to purchase pricier properties.
- You can choose from a variety of different loan programs that may give you flexibility on your loan terms.
- You can borrow the full amount of money from one loan instead of having to break it up into two different loans for buying a higher-priced home. This may allow you to have better interest rates.
You may be eligible to qualify for a jumbo loan if you can meet these requirements:
- Have a decent credit score (700 and above)
- Have a low debt-to-income (DTI) ratio (under 43% at least)
- Proof of accessible cash on hand
After getting your jumbo loan and purchasing your home, you may think that everything is up to you to manage. But with the Ryan Grant team, you will continue to be supported and educated on how to manage your mortgage. The Art of Homeownership is a home ownership program that will guide you after your already have your home. We offer this so you have expert guidance at all times, always have a perfect mortgage experience and proactively maintain your home, which increases your home value over time! Contact the Ryan Grant team today to learn more about mastering “The Art of Homeownership”.